Winter is quickly approaching! Do you plan on taking any classes this winter? Visit our website at http://www.umbc.edu/financialaid/summer_winter.html for a complete overview of winter financial aid.
The Federal Pell Grant is the only financial aid available for the winter session, for eligible students. Eligible students must meet the following requirements:
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards
- More information on SAP is found online at http://www.umbc.edu/financialaid/satisfactory_academic_progress.html
- Have a valid 2012-13 FAFSA on file
- Be Pell Grant eligible
- More information about the Pell Grant is found online at http://www.umbc.edu/financialaid/grants.html
- Have spring 2013 enrollment of less than 12 credits
- Submit a 2012-13 Winter Financial Aid Application
- The application is found online at http://www.umbc.edu/financialaid/forms/12-13_WinterPellApplication.pdf
- Applications are due by Friday, November 16, 2012
For more information about the Winter Session 2013, please visit the UMBC Winter Session website at http://www.umbc.edu/winter/.